BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

The Artisan

The Artisan
Kelly Oswalt

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lots of cards to choose from.

I decided I needed to package my cards differently, so...I've taken all new pictures and grouped them into 10 packs of 5. Each pack has a variety of cards. Some are made by Vicky, Laura, Becky and La Tawnya, they are in the card swapping group I belong too. We have a lot of fun, meeting once a month at a restaurant and swapping cards, everyone ends up with 8 cards of the same theme. Girls day out, get to eat great food and have a lot of fun just chatting. September 17th is our get together at my house for Christmas cards and a salad potluck. I have everything imagineable to make cards and other Christmas projects. I can make a nativity scene, villages, layered cards, you name it. The Cricut is incredible with what it can do. Here are a few samples of the new line of cards:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! You are certainly talented & it shows in your work. Hugs. Tammy

Don't forget the GIVEAWAY!